Monday, February 08, 2021

Gold Up, Gold Down, What Is Going Around?

 Is gold going up, is it going down? What's the story? I am in the same boat. I, frankly, don't know! But, I can refer you to this article to perhaps give some clarity. I sympathize with those who want to prospect for gold flake, but you probably ask yourself, should I pay the club fees? The key question is, "What will remain a store of value?" Man, what a question. I share in your confusion. Read this article. 

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/top-gold-miners-book-higher-all-in-sustaining-costs-in-q2-20-60328113


No comments:

Pioneer Bounty: $40,000 in Gold Coins Near Point of Rocks, New Mexico

The Santa Fe Trail was a transportation route opened by the Indigenous people of North America as well as European trappers and traders in t...