Tuesday, May 03, 2016

A Recent Discovery, Almost Like Gold!!


I drink a lot of coffee, and I suspect many of you guys and gals do too. In as much as that can be a common prospector habit, here is my discovery.

I have had a canker sore in my mouth at the end of the day for years. I can wake up in the morning and be fine, but by the end of the day it is back. I tried and experiment.

My mother always extolled the virtues of Yuban coffee (get nothing for this advertisement!). My usual coffee is the house brand version due to price. I decided to buy the more expensive version to see if it would make a difference to my mouth.

Well, after one day I saw results. I have been drinking it for 2 months now with not a single canker sore. I guess the cheaper coffees have more acid in the beans? Anyway, Mom was right. She had 2 cans - one for everyday that was cheap, and one for company that was more expensive.

Maybe you do get what you pay for when it comes to coffee? True for me at any rate!

I did my duty and shared. If it helps one person eliminate a canker sore, it was worth it.

Happy Mother's Day early since I will probably forget up until the day.

No comments:

Pioneer Bounty: $40,000 in Gold Coins Near Point of Rocks, New Mexico

The Santa Fe Trail was a transportation route opened by the Indigenous people of North America as well as European trappers and traders in t...