Friday, December 19, 2014

Bradshaw Mountains, Arizona Crevicing Gold

I went to a club claim this week to get some fresh air. It is one of my favorite claims up in Yavapai County, Arizona.
Have included some photos. My crevicing yielded some placer, not much, but any is good to me. I enjoyed the day with my wife. It is a super place. The Bradshaw Mountains have many old mines and a lot of what flows down the canyon washes comes from them. My claim gets a bit from Crown King, especially after a hard rain, which is what happened a week before. Anyway, here are some photos.

No comments:

It is the Argument of the Times - Gold or Bitcoin? This Article May Help Your Dilemma

During the past decade, gold has an inflation adjusted return of 30%. On an annual basis that's a measly 2%. Then there's Bitcoin. W...