Friday, July 19, 2013

Non-Motorized Gold Prospecting Equipment

I have looked at 100's of sites that are supposedly informing about prospecting supplies. The truth is that everybody is trying to make a living. Once in awhile I come across something that seems genuinely interesting. It isn't a plan, but for someone interested in hand-powered equipment for gold prospecting, this could be useful. I only use hand-powered equipment because of the cost factor. Some of my equipment is built (I have two builds I will soon reveal in photos on this site), and other equipment has been purchased used from an assortment of places, including gold prospecting club friends and members. Add a 12 vold DC pump and who knows what you could do? So without an endorsement, I put up this link? http://www.gold-n-sand.com/

No comments:

Pioneer Bounty: $40,000 in Gold Coins Near Point of Rocks, New Mexico

The Santa Fe Trail was a transportation route opened by the Indigenous people of North America as well as European trappers and traders in t...