Monday, November 26, 2012


When I see a mining club that is offering free plans - this involves time - I can tell the club is serious about prospecting and enjoys helping people. I belong to the Superstition Mountain Treasure Hunters of Apache Junction, Arizona. I've met prospectors from Minnesota and they are very serious about the whole thing. One of my friends who hailed from there has a lot of equipment and is a great source of info for the club members. This is a downloadable PDF that has 11 pages with a photo of the finished product, hardware lists, and detailed instructions. This looks to me to be a good weight and design for packing in to your claim.

No comments:

Pioneer Bounty: $40,000 in Gold Coins Near Point of Rocks, New Mexico

The Santa Fe Trail was a transportation route opened by the Indigenous people of North America as well as European trappers and traders in t...