Monday, November 26, 2012

The next set of rocker box plans I found is on a site titled "Bill's Rocker Box." He has a great old photo showing two pioneer ladies with a rocker box. They're somewhere in pine country. Yes, the ladies prospect, too. If I were going to build a new rocker box, these are the plans I personally would prefer. It is simple and he has what amounts to two sets of plans. He has photos arranged step by step so a visual person could probably make one from that. But he also has wonderfully drawn plans below that. I give it an A+. The one I built is just too heavy, but works well.

At the bottom of the page is a link to his prospecting site.
http://www.billandlindaprospecting.com/rockerbox.html

No comments:

Pioneer Bounty: $40,000 in Gold Coins Near Point of Rocks, New Mexico

The Santa Fe Trail was a transportation route opened by the Indigenous people of North America as well as European trappers and traders in t...