Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Good Homemade Dry Washer Plans

Once again Nevada Outback Gems has instructions and a diagram showing how to build a dry washer. This dry washer is almost identical to the one I own only mine is made of wood. Note in the diagram where it says "aluminum footing covers" at the bottom. One of the problems I first had was chipping the bottom of my wooden legs when I would be dragging the dry washer and accidently lower it too much and hit rocks or drag it on the hard ground. I chipped up the legs something fierce before I decided to put metal "shoes" on it, kinda like a horse. Make sure you cover the feet; just my tip from experience.
http://nevada-outback-gems.com/design_plans/DIY_drywash/dry_wash.htm

No comments:

Pioneer Bounty: $40,000 in Gold Coins Near Point of Rocks, New Mexico

The Santa Fe Trail was a transportation route opened by the Indigenous people of North America as well as European trappers and traders in t...