Monday, November 26, 2012

Finding Gold

For anyone visiting who has limited experience trying to find the elusive yellow metal, I have written an article about what I have learned over the last 4 years. There are many folks out there who are far better "experts" than I, but this article covers pretty much all the basic concepts for finding a good prospect. I'll be including more articles on the subject of gold now and then. I hope you find this informative.
http://john000.hubpages.com/hub/Where-to-Find-Gold-if-You-are-a-Newbie-Gold-Prospecting-the-Best-Places-Using-Gold-Panning

No comments:

Pioneer Bounty: $40,000 in Gold Coins Near Point of Rocks, New Mexico

The Santa Fe Trail was a transportation route opened by the Indigenous people of North America as well as European trappers and traders in t...