Monday, November 26, 2012

8 tidbits of high interest related to prospecting called Did You Know?

This site is teaming with 5 sets of plans including one for a water drip pan station. The site also has 6 informational pages including tips and instructions on prospecting for gold. One of the things that caught my eye was what I thought would be a Mining Claim Lease form. When I went to the website it appeared something was amiss. Either I didn't have the right files to view, or something was missing from their site. But I am glad they had that on their site because now I am going to search for such a thing - a form like that could be useful.

http://www.coloradoprospector.com/EquipmentPlans/PlansAndTips.html

No comments:

Pioneer Bounty: $40,000 in Gold Coins Near Point of Rocks, New Mexico

The Santa Fe Trail was a transportation route opened by the Indigenous people of North America as well as European trappers and traders in t...