Sunday, July 19, 2015

For All Gold Prospectors Who May be Having Trouble With All Browsers

I have had a problem with all browsers when trying to go to any web address. It was taking me forever to get to the address, and forever to load the web page. I finally found out what the problem is. I think it is a Windows thing.
If you are using Windows XP (which I use), follow these steps:
Go to your desktop
Right click once
Select Graphics Properties
Select Display Settings
Go to Screen Resolution and choose 1024x760
Click apply. Click OK.

I run 32 bit and refresh rate is 60 hertz. Leave that alone.
Hope this saves you time. I spent a lot scouring the net to find out what was wrong. Peace.

Designed by freepik.com


No comments:

Pioneer Bounty: $40,000 in Gold Coins Near Point of Rocks, New Mexico

The Santa Fe Trail was a transportation route opened by the Indigenous people of North America as well as European trappers and traders in t...